Thursday 11 December 2008

QI

Listening To: the voice in my head, it's singing christmas songs to me
Dosed Up On: nurofen, paracetemol, stephen fry, pineapple, anadin

consumption-like illness has struck the happy bloghome, just in time for christmas. feeling no better after four days (in fact, significantly worse as boredom has set in like something that sets in).

worryingly, i seem to have lost the dog under all the duvets.

pineapplepineapplepineapple. i have a wicked temperature, which is sort of fun if you watch the pretty lights for a while, but it hasn't helped my irritability at seemingly having given up smoking. actually, having such a bad chest has made me wonder how painful lung cancer could be, so i'm thinking of not resuming my nicotine habit once i'm fit and well - although i make no apologies for my mood in the coming weeks... i don't think i've got any friends who know me untainted by smoking, so it's going to be quite scary, really.

anyhoo. i'm off to find the dog, he's bound to be under these blankies somewhere....

No comments: