Wednesday 12 November 2008

Jungle Beats/Jungle Bass

Listening To: Headz 2B - a Mowax compilation that sourced my trip-hop immersion. potentially, it could make my career, you know. don't worry, i'll write it all up in my autobigraphy.

well, it's heroes night. heroes for me is the only tv programme on terrestrial that kinda-nearly fills the windswept void left by buffy (no, i still haven't quite got over it). the happiness is muted somewhat thanks to the unbelievably derivative writing, which plays out more like a round of "spot the origin" every wednesday, but still - it's better than eastenders, or screaming at "dr ian" (what a twat) on the eggheads spinoff.

Completely Bemused By: eggheads spinoff
Innermost Circle Of Hell Reserved For: people who pointedly use their doctorate salutation in casual situations
Heroes-rip-spotting: Star Wars dark side allusions / long lost fathers; X Men 3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sylar makes me feel funny.